Try The Kuwait Offers Search Engine

Try The Kuwait Offers Search Engine

Friday, May 30, 2014

Buy "Health Discount Card" NOW for your Family in India and SAVE on Medical Expenses from Day ONE...

I am doing my Target Cell Therapy for treatment of Breast Cancer at Fortis Gurgaon. My Monthly Bill of approx. Rs 78,000 reduced to Rs 70,000 per month using this card.

Mrs. Punam Gupta
Fortis Gurgaon
Discount of 20,000 initially

I was able to save around 5 lakh on my billing of 33 lakh for Organ Transplant at Medanta Gurgaon.

-- Person from Jammu & Kashmir
I paid only 6500 IRs for an MRI at Mahajan Imaging, which is costing approximately 9000 IRs.

-- Anita Vyas
We came to know about IHO from my daughter in law and as we knew that my daughter was soon going to get a surgery it was a good opportunity to test the IHO card.

We got the tests done from Metropolis Lab, it is a lab which we always use and coincidentally they are on the panel of IHO, we got good discounts of 30 percent so we saved a good sum on the tests. So we feel it is good to take the annual membership of IHO.

-- Sunita Mukim


Yash Kumar Baid


After we followed the procedure suggested by you for the IHO Card usage purposes, the entire experience was smooth. My father has already been treated and is now on way to recovery. By God's grace he will discharged in a day or two. As a retired person who has limited income, this card has come in handy to save precious amount as discount. MIOT Hospital, Manappakkam, Chennai.

-- R Sathyamurthy
April 2014, Kuwait



No comments:

Post a Comment